Get inside the head of seemingly normal, Gus!

Saturday, July 18, 2009

The One Blue Light in the Darkest of Places

In a small town one does not see many street lights nor does one need street lights, the moon and stars are usually so bright that you can see at night almost as good as you can see during the day, but last night was different clouds covered the sky making it pitch black. You could not even see your hand when it was right in front of you. I went to bed that night, but not for long, something odd made me just wake up and I am not that easily awakened. When I woke I noticed a bright blue light coming from outside my window, the town had no street lights and it was too bright for a car, so I thought what could this be? I laid there for awhile thinking what could this light be, when finally my curiosity for the light got the best of me and made me stand up bare skinned to check the light that was so odd to me.
A chill went down my bones when I saw the light. I felt then like I was under the control of it's blue beams that were piercing my eyes. It seemed to influence me as I stood there dead tired, by the window. It was probably five minutes before I decided to go back to bed.
I turned around to head to my bed, but instead I found myself going downstairs without putting any clothes on. I unwilling walked outside in freezing night, I mean freezing, it must have been at most 30 degrees out there. I slowly walked towards this light as I try so hard to turn my feet around, even though I wanted to turn around I had a stronger feeling at the same time that I wanted to walk towards the light. As I arrived closer to the blue light I noticed it was just floating there, which for some reason at the moment seemed normal to me, and did not stop me from continuing to walk forward under the influence of it high beams. I was close enough to touch it, so I reached my hand out and when I did this the blue light just faded out of sight, leaving nothing behind, but darkness.
The next thing I remember was being in bed. Now I thought that this whole thing was just a really realistic, controlling, odd, and strange dream. This gave me comfort form the fear I had of what happen to me, but my comfort of the thought that the experience of the blue light was just a really realistic dream, went away that morning during breakfast.
We were eating like normal when my uncle said that this annoying blue light kept him up most of the night. When I asked him if he checked it out, he said no that he was too tired. That was not what scared me though. What scared me and made me realise it was all real, was when my sister asked me "What was it Gus? I saw you go outside to check it out." Then she just walked away before I could say anything. My uncle did not seem to care, he went on eating and reading his newspaper. This terrified me, and made me sit there frozen for a long time thinking about the whole thing, wondering what all of it meant.

2 comments:

  1. Did your sister notice that you didn't have any clothes on? I bet that was awkward. You should let us know if you see it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha-ha! She did not saying anything about that, she just left. Will do Brent.

    ReplyDelete

Share Blog with digg Share Blog with reddit Favor Blog with technorati Share Blog with delicious Share Blog with furl Share Blog with stumbleupon Bookmark Blog with google Share Blog with blinklist Share Blog with newsvine Share Blog with facebook Share Blog with myspace Share Blog with twitter

Share Blog with friends  Follow Blog with google